At the Language Stars Naperville Center, we teach foreign language classes for kids between the ages of 1 and 10 years old. We are proud to offer Spanish for kids at all of our locations with other languages depending on availability. Our award-winning classes are taught entirely in Spanish, French, Mandarin, German or Italian and children may enroll in any class at any time. Please see below for schedules and tuition information.
For more information or to Get Started:
116 West Gartner Rd., Suite 104
The Language Stars Naperville location is located on the corner of South Washington and South Gartner Road, to the left of Casey's Foods in the Naperville Plaza Shopping Center. There is ample parking in the shopping center parking lot. Click on the map above for more detailed location info and directions.
June 15 - August 22, 2015
Language Stars summer programs provide an opportunity for increased language exposure through a variety of fun and engaging activities. Play-based interactions in a full-immersion environment allow children to build their foreign language the way a native speaker does. Enroll in a combination of camps and classes to maximize your child’s learning! Save money with our multi-program and pay in full discounts!
Click below to expand language calendars
Enroll now for the Academic Year. Programs run August 24, 2015 through June 25, 2016. Starting at $148 for Parents & Tots programs and $197 for Kids Only programs. Ask about special promotions and our multiple program and Pay-In-Full discount options to save!
Click below to expand language calendars
Academic Year 2015-2016 Tuition
A $75 materials fee will apply to each program.
Installment Payment Plan: The first monthly installment, plus materials fee(s), are due at registration. Installment plans start on the month of registration for nine consecutive months. All monthly installment payments are scheduled and processed on the 15th of the month.
|Parents & Tots
Ages 3-5, 5-8,
|*Price based on 85 minute class.
Take advantage of Added Discounts
Pay in Full:
Must Pay Full Tuition and Materials fees at Time of Registration.
Maximize your learning and your savings! Enroll in two programs and save 10% on the 2nd program. Enroll in three or more programs and save 15% off on the 3rd and additional programs. Discounts applied to equal or lesser value. Separate discounts will also apply to the materials fees.
Parents & Tots (Ages 1-3)-Learn along with your child in our Parents & Tots program! Your child, along with a caregiver or parent, will participate in a collaborative class, building on foundational vocabulary each week.
Kids Only (Ages 3-5, 5-8, 8-10)- Watch your child progress to fluency with our full immersion Kids Only classes! Progress tracking and individualized instruction ensure results for your child every step of the way.
Summer Camps (Ages 3-8)-Our summer programs combine the features of our curriculum with outdoor options for summer fun! Weekly camps throughout the summer, week-long camps, as well as a la carte options allow you to fit foreign language into your busy schedule.
Language Stars Cancellation Policy
- If you are unable to continue with us after starting your program, we require a 2-week notice of cancellation in writing. If you have paid in full, we will retain 20% of the remaining tuition for the Summer season and refund the remainder. If you are on installment billing, we will retain 20% of the remaining tuition for the Summer season, and upon cancellation we will calculate your final installment.
- If you must cancel your enrollment prior to your start date, we will refund your full tuition minus a $100 cancellation fee. The cancellation fee applies to each program being cancelled.
Summer Week-Long Camps:
- If you cancel your Week-Long camp enrollment by April 30, we will refund your full tuition minus a $100 cancellation fee. The cancellation fee applies to each program being cancelled. Refunds on Week-Long camp enrollments will not be issued after April 30.
- To transfer to a different Week-Long Camp, 21 days written notice is required. All transfers are subject to availability.
Academic Year Courses:
- Cancellations prior to August 1 will receive a full refund, minus a $200 cancellation fee per program.
- Beginning August 1, if you are unable to continue with us for any reason, we require a 4-week notice of cancellation in writing. A cancellation fee of 20% of the remaining tuition will be applied, and the remaining balance of tuition paid will be refunded.
- Once 75% or more of the program has been completed, a refund will not be issued.