At the Language Stars Chicago – Lincoln Park Center, we teach foreign language classes for kids between the ages of 1 and 10 years old. We are proud to offer Spanish for kids at all of our locations with other languages depending on availability. Our award-winning classes are taught entirely in Spanish, French, Mandarin, German or Italian and children may enroll in any class at any time. Please see below for schedules and tuition information.For more information or to Get Started:
1741 N Elston Ave.
The Lincoln Park location has a parking garage accessible from Willow, on the south side of the building. Turn onto Willow from Elston, and the parking garage is on the left. Our main entrance is accessible from the parking garage. Enter by pulling forward into the right-hand garage entrance, and the door will open automatically. Click on the map above for more detailed location info and directions.
Enroll now for the Academic Year. Programs run September 2, 2014 through June 3, 2015. Starting at $124 for Parents & Tots programs and $165 for Kids Only programs. Ask about special promotions and our multiple program and pay In full discount options to save!
*Prices vary by location and are based on 9 monthly installments.
Click below to expand language calendars
Academic Year 2014-2015 Important Dates
Academic Year 2014-2015: September 2, 2104 - June 3, 2015
Please see below for a list of center opening and closing dates.
Monday, November 24, 2014 - Make-up for September 1, 2014
Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - Make-up for November 11, 2014
Monday, June 1, 2015 - Make-up for May 25, 2015
Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - Make-up for March 3, 2015
Wednesday, June 3, 2015 - Make-up for April 15, 2015
Monday, September 1, 2014 - Labor Day
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - In-Service Day
November 26-29, 2014 - Thanksgiving Break
December 21 - January 4, 2015 - Winter Break
Tuesday, March 3, 2015 - In-Service Day
Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - In-Service Day
Monday, May 25, 2015 - Memorial Day
Parent's Week (Fall): December 8-13, 2014
Parent's Week (Winter/Spring): May 11-16, 2015
Language Stars summer programs provide an opportunity for increased language exposure through a variety of fun and engaging activities. Play-based interactions in a full-immersion environment allow children to build their foreign language the way a native speaker does. Enroll in a combination of camps and classes to maximize your child’s learning! Save money with our multi-program and pay in full discounts!
Click below to expand language calendars
Academic Year 2014-2015 Tuition
Pay in 9 monthly installments due on the first of each month September 2014 through May 2015
|Parents & Tots
Ages 3-5, 5-8,
|*Price based on 85 minute class.
Take advantage of Added Discounts
Multiple Program Discounts
Save 10% when you add a second program.
Save 30% when you attend 3 or more programs per week.
Language Scholars program (6 hours/week)
follows same rules as 3+ programs.
Parents & Tots (Ages 1-3)-Learn along with your child in our Parents & Tots program! Your child, along with a caregiver or parent, will participate in a collaborative class, building on foundational vocabulary each week.
Kids Only (Ages 3-5, 5-8, 8-10)- Watch your child progress to fluency with our full immersion Kids Only classes! Progress tracking and individualized instruction ensure results for your child every step of the way.
Summer Camps (Ages 3-8)-Our summer programs combine the features of our curriculum with outdoor options for summer fun! Weekly camps throughout the summer, week-long camps, as well as a la carte options allow you to fit foreign language into your busy schedule.
Summer 2015 Policies
Absences and Make-ups: Make-ups can be scheduled in any Language Stars center up to 60 days of the absence on a space available basis. Refunds are not provided for missed classes.
Materials Fee: A $50 materials fee is collected for each child enrolled.
Language Stars Cancellation Policy
- If you are unable to continue with us after starting your program, we require a 2-week notice of cancellation in writing. If you have paid in full, we will retain 20% of the remaining tuition for the Summer season and refund the remainder. If you are on installment billing, we will retain 20% of the remaining tuition for the Summer season, and upon cancellation we will calculate your final installment.
- If you must cancel your enrollment prior to your start date, we will refund your full tuition minus a $100 cancellation fee. The cancellation fee applies to each program being cancelled.
Summer Week-Long Camps:
- If you cancel your Week-Long camp enrollment by April 30, we will refund your full tuition minus a $100 cancellation fee. The cancellation fee applies to each program being cancelled. Refunds on Week-Long camp enrollments will not be issued after April 30.
- To transfer to a different Week-Long Camp, 21 days written notice is required. All transfers are subject to availability.
Academic Year Courses:
- If you are unable to continue with us for any reason, we require a 2-week notice of cancellation in writing. If you have paid in full, we will retain 10% of the remaining tuition for the Academic Year and refund the remainder. If you are on installment billing, we will retain 10% of the remaining tuition for the Academic Year and upon cancellation, we will calculate your final installment.