At the Language Stars Chicago – Lincoln Park Center, we teach foreign language classes for kids between the ages of 1 and 10 years old. We are proud to offer Spanish for kids at all of our locations with other languages depending on availability. Our award-winning classes are taught entirely in Spanish, French, Mandarin, German or Italian and children may enroll in any class at any time. Please see below for schedules and tuition information.For more information or to Get Started:
1741 N Elston Ave.
The Lincoln Park location has a parking garage accessible from Willow, on the south side of the building. Turn onto Willow from Elston, and the parking garage is on the left. Our main entrance is accessible from the parking garage. Enter by pulling forward into the right-hand garage entrance, and the door will open automatically. Click on the map above for more detailed location info and directions.
Enroll now for the Academic Year. Programs run September 2, 2014 through June 3, 2015. Starting at $124 for Parents & Tots programs and $165 for Kids Only programs. Ask about special promotions and our multiple program and pay In full discount options to save!
*Prices vary by location and are based on 9 monthly installments.
Click below to expand language calendars
Academic Year 2014-2015 Important Dates
Academic Year 2014-2015: September 2, 2104 - June 3, 2015
Please see below for a list of center opening and closing dates.
Monday, November 24, 2014 - Make-up for September 1, 2014
Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - Make-up for November 11, 2014
Monday, June 1, 2015 - Make-up for May 25, 2015
Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - Make-up for March 3, 2015
Wednesday, June 3, 2015 - Make-up for April 15, 2015
Monday, September 1, 2014 - Labor Day
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - In-Service Day
November 26-29, 2014 - Thanksgiving Break
December 21 - January 4, 2015 - Winter Break
Tuesday, March 3, 2015 - In-Service Day
Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - In-Service Day
Monday, May 25, 2015 - Memorial Day
Parent's Week (Fall): December 8-13, 2014
Parent's Week (Winter/Spring): May 11-16, 2015
Academic Year 2014-2015 Tuition
Pay in 9 monthly installments due on the first of each month September 2014 through May 2015
|Parents & Tots
Ages 3-5, 5-8,
|*Price based on 85 minute class.
Take advantage of Added Discounts
Multiple Program Discounts
Save 10% when you add a second program.
Save 30% when you attend 3 or more programs per week.
Language Scholars program (6 hours/week)
follows same rules as 3+ programs.
Parents & Tots (Ages 1-3)-Learn along with your child in our Parents & Tots program! Your child, along with a caregiver or parent, will participate in a collaborative class, building on foundational vocabulary each week.
Kids Only (Ages 3-5, 5-8, 8-10)- Watch your child progress to fluency with our full immersion Kids Only classes! Progress tracking and individualized instruction ensure results for your child every step of the way.
Summer Camps (Ages 3-8)-Our summer programs combine the features of our curriculum with outdoor options for summer fun! Weekly camps throughout the summer, week-long camps, as well as a la carte options allow you to fit foreign language into your busy schedule.
- Registration is confirmed once we receive your initial payment. (You can submit a deposit through this web site by selecting "Enrollment" from our online inquiry form.)
- A one-time $50 registration fee will be included for all first season families.
- 8-10 year old programs in Spanish, French and German will include an additional $10 fee for Scholastic’s foreign language magazine.
- Contact us in advance if you know your child will be absent. We are not able to credit, refund or pro-rate missed classes, but we are happy to schedule make-up classes up to 60 days after the absence on a space available basis in any center and in any language.
- The Language Stars Guarantee: We’re sure your family will be delighted with our programs. However, if you are unable to continue with us for any reason, we will refund the prorated remainder of your tuition after notice of cancellation.
Effective Academic Year 2014-2015
- Registration is confirmed upon receipt of your $100 non-refundable deposit per program.
- A one-time registration fee of $50 per family will be charged for first time families.
- Contact us in advance if you know your child will be absent. We are not able to credit, refund or pro-rate missed classes, but we are happy to schedule make-up classes up to 60 days after the absence on a space available basis in any center and in any language. Once a make-up is scheduled, it is considered made up unless a 24-hour notice of change is given.
The Language Stars Guarantee
We're sure your family will be delighted with our programs. However, if you are unable to continue with us for any reason, Language Stars will refund 90% of your remaining pro-rated tuition with a 2-week notice of cancellation in writing.