At the Language Stars Alexandria Center, we teach foreign language classes for kids between the ages of 1 and 10 years old. Our award-winning classes are taught entirely in Spanish, French, Mandarin, German or Arabic and children may enroll in any class at any time. Please see below for schedules and tuition information.
For more information or to Get Started:
318 Montgomery Street
The Language Stars Alexandria Center is located on the southeast corner of Montgomery and Royal Streets, between Casa Felipe and Vitaflo on Montgomery Street, and across from the tennis courts. There is unmetered parking on both streets. Click on the map above for more detailed location info and directions.
Enroll now for the Academic Year. Programs run September 2, 2014 through June 10, 2015. Prices starting at $165 for Parents and Tots programs and $221 for Kids Only programs. Ask about special promotions and our multiple program and pay In full discount options to save!
Click below to expand language calendars
Academic Year 2014-2015 Important Dates
Academic Year 2014-2015: September 2, 2104 - June 3, 2015
Please see below for a list of center opening and closing dates.
Monday, November 24, 2014 - Make-up for September 1, 2014
Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - Make-up for November 11, 2014
Monday, June 1, 2015 - Make-up for May 25, 2015
Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - Make-up for March 3, 2015
Wednesday, June 3, 2015 - Make-up for April 15, 2015
Monday, September 1, 2014 - Labor Day
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - In-Service Day
November 26-29, 2014 - Thanksgiving Break
December 21 - January 4, 2015 - Winter Break
Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - In-Service Day
Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - In-Service Day
Monday, May 25, 2015 - Memorial Day
Parent's Week (Fall): December 8-13, 2014
Parent's Week (Winter/Spring): May 11-16, 2015
Language Stars summer programs provide an opportunity for increased language exposure through a variety of fun and engaging activities. Play-based interactions in a full-immersion environment allow children to build their foreign language the way a native speaker does. Enroll in a combination of camps and classes to maximize your child’s learning! Save money with our multi-program and pay in full discounts!
Click below to expand language calendars
Academic Year 2014-2015 Tuition
Pay in 9 monthly installments due on the first of each month September 2014 through May 2015
|Parents & Tots
Ages 3-5, 5-8,
|*Price based on 85 minute class.
Take advantage of Added Discounts
Pay in Full:
Must Pay Full Tuition and Materials fees at Time of Registration.
Maximize your learning and your savings! Enroll in two programs and save 10% on the 2nd program. Enroll in three or more programs and save 15% off on the 3rd and additional programs. Discounts applied to equal or lesser value. Separate discounts will also apply to the materials fees.
Parents & Tots (Ages 1-3)-Learn along with your child in our Parents & Tots program! Your child, along with a caregiver or parent, will participate in a collaborative class, building on foundational vocabulary each week.
Kids Only (Ages 3-5, 5-8, 8-10)- Watch your child progress to fluency with our full immersion Kids Only classes! Progress tracking and individualized instruction ensure results for your child every step of the way.
Summer Camps (Ages 3-8)-Our summer programs combine the features of our curriculum with outdoor options for summer fun! Weekly camps throughout the summer, week-long camps, as well as a la carte options allow you to fit foreign language into your busy schedule.
Language Stars Cancellation Policy
- If you are unable to continue with us after starting your program, we require a 2-week notice of cancellation in writing. If you have paid in full, we will retain 20% of the remaining tuition for the Summer season and refund the remainder. If you are on installment billing, we will retain 20% of the remaining tuition for the Summer season, and upon cancellation we will calculate your final installment.
- If you must cancel your enrollment prior to your start date, we will refund your full tuition minus a $100 cancellation fee. The cancellation fee applies to each program being cancelled.
Summer Week-Long Camps:
- If you cancel your Week-Long camp enrollment by April 30, we will refund your full tuition minus a $100 cancellation fee. The cancellation fee applies to each program being cancelled. Refunds on Week-Long camp enrollments will not be issued after April 30.
- To transfer to a different Week-Long Camp, 21 days written notice is required. All transfers are subject to availability.
Academic Year Courses:
- Cancellations prior to August 1 will receive a full refund, minus a 0 cancellation fee per program.
- Beginning August 1, if you are unable to continue with us for any reason, we require a 4-week notice of cancellation in writing. A cancellation fee of 20% of the remaining tuition will be applied, and the remaining balance of tuition paid will be refunded.
- Once 75% or more of the program has been completed, a refund will not be issued.